Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Gamasutra

Wow, just wow. I'm having a total rockstar moment. My game, The Thief's Tale, is listed in the official entries for the IGF competition. If you happened to get here through there, please have a look around. I've kept a log of the entire experience and hope that the lessons that I've learned and the battles that I've fought (and sometimes lost) along the way can be of a help to other people. Especially if you are thinking of doing something like this yourself.
It looks like the the competition is pretty. I'm not saying one thing or the other about the gamplay since I haven't played any of the competitors submissions. Granted, the screen shots of the other games look, well, better, I'm hoping that a tuned and polished gameplay experience will win the day. Either way, I'm happy to have an entry in the competition and I'm hoping for the best.

No comments: