Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Post Post Mortem

Today the Post-Mortem of The Thief's Tale went live, and consequently somebody may actually be reading this today. If this is your first time here, the link to the previous entries are all listed at the lower right. So if you want even more information than what I could include in the space in the Post-Mortem it's all there. A Day by Day of all the small triumphs and sometimes failures.

Then, if you'd like to actually play the game, the game can be downloaded at the right. The version you see there is the build we sent for IGF.

Right then. I'll also like to say (considering this may be the first time people not on the team have read this) thank you to everybody that helped along the way.

Finally, don't be bashful. If you got here after reading the article, let me know in the comments.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great article and well done for producing a playable game.

I'm another hopeful games designer but I'm going down the level editing route instead of programming. Producing games in a ready made game engine suits my creative side (and time) a lot better.

Anyway good luck in the future.

Anonymous said...

Nice work man. I just read your article.

Anonymous said...

Well siad in the article. I feel that you have successfully done what others have only dreamed of. Bravo my friend. You have a knack with words and would make a great teacher. I am in the process of designing my first game. It's a FPS style game and we are well on our way. Would like to pick your brain once in a while if its ok.

Eric said...

Re Scott:

Sure. My contact info is over there ->